Offer expires: Tuesday October 24, 2017
Dr. Sherif, Europe’s only Harvard-Trained DMSc prosthodontist (formerly practicing in Malibu, California) provides Complex Dental Care & Cosmetic Dentistry.
Missing one tooth or several? With a Dental Bridge we can fill the gap.
Benefits of a Dental Bridge
Gaps left by missing teeth eventually cause the remaining teeth to rotate or shift into the empty spaces, resulting in a bad bite.
The imbalance caused by missing teeth can also lead to gum disease and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Restores your smile
- Restores your ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintains the shape of your face
- Distributes the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevents remaining teeth from drifting out of position
What is Dental Bridge?
Bridges span the space created when teeth are missing. A bridge may be recommended if you’re missing one or more teeth..
- A dental bridge consists of two crowns which are attached on either side of the pontic – the replacement tooth.
- These two crowns are cemented to the abutments – the natural teeth or implants on either side of the empty space and act as anchors for the pontic.
As with crowns, you have a choice of materials for bridges. Our dentist can help you decide which to use, based on the location of the missing tooth (or teeth), its function, aesthetic considerations and cost. Porcelain or ceramic bridges can be matched to the color of your natural teeth.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment if your are considering a dental bridge.